Greg Kiraly has had many roles in his career – COO, Senior Executive, Operations & Strategy Advisor, Keynote Speaker and now – Leadership and Management Consultant.
Greg is a utility industry veteran and a proven business leader. He has a multi-decade track record developing strategies, driving exceptional execution, and implementing sustainable culture change. He has delivered consistent growth, competitive position, and shareholder value across four of the largest investor-owned utilities in North America – PSE&G, ComEd (Exelon), and PG&E in the US, and Hydro One in Ontario, CA.
Extensive leadership experience
Greg combines extensive experience, great passion for his work and an engaging and inspiring leadership style. With fifteen years as an executive and seven years as a senior/C-suite executive, Greg excels in:
- Delivering performance improvement and turnarounds
- Creating new leadership and operating models
- Building diverse, inclusive, high-performing teams
- Developing teams that achieve top-quartile business performance
- Leading large-scale organizational cultural transformations
- Overseeing massive infrastructure and technology projects
- Executing multi-billion dollar capital project portfolios
- Saving businesses hundreds of millions of dollars