Greg Kiraly has had many roles in his career – COO, Senior Executive, Operations & Strategy Advisor, Keynote Speaker and now – Leadership and Management Consultant.
Greg is a utility industry veteran and a proven business leader. He has a multi-decade track record developing strategies, driving exceptional execution, and implementing sustainable culture change. He has delivered consistent growth, competitive position, and shareholder value across four of the largest investor-owned utilities in North America – PSE&G, ComEd (Exelon), and PG&E in the US, and Hydro One in Ontario, CA.
Extensive leadership experience
Greg combines extensive experience, great passion for his work and an engaging and inspiring leadership style. With fifteen years as an executive and seven years as a senior/C-suite executive, Greg excels in:
- Delivering performance improvement and turnarounds
- Creating new leadership and operating models
- Building diverse, inclusive, high-performing teams
- Developing teams that achieve top-quartile business performance
- Leading large-scale organizational cultural transformations
- Overseeing massive infrastructure and technology projects
- Executing multi-billion dollar capital project portfolios
- Saving businesses hundreds of millions of dollars
Leadership expert and mentor for you
Greg wants to share all that wealth of experience, strategy and know-how acquired over decades in line management and executive roles with those bold enough to embrace the challenge of leadership, including:
- Young execs wanting to excel in a leadership role
- CEOs/C-level execs looking to strengthen engagement and execution
- Senior leaders working on career progression through upskilling
- Ambitious business people looking for exceptional Personal Development opportunities
If you want a hop in your step again, to feel great about getting up in the morning looking forward to an awesome day at work, and to be confident that you are achieving success and adding value to peoples’ lives, call Greg to discuss your specific situation and challenges.
Expert leadership and management consultancy for your business
Whether a major corporation or niche non-profit, your business can benefit from Greg’s impressive knowledge and experience. Greg offers selected companies, businesses, departments and corporations his expertise in an advisory and consultative capacity, helping your execs, managers, and leaders at every level to realize their goals of personal and professional success.
For more details, contact Greg direct:
Phone: 1-925 378 1550
Sign me up
Get more leadership in your inbox, stay current and get inspired!